Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lets Speak!!!!!

Hi All,
Many thanks to the Blog spot.com.This is my very first blog entry and this is dedicated to one of my very good friend.Though I don't want to disclose his name here but I am quite sure everybody knows I am writing to.
We have a gang of friends since 2000.We were altogether in all activities,whether it comes to study,cricket,traveling ,flirting,BC... etc.We have the level of understanding where anyone can understand who is in what state of mind and who is thinking what, without interacting.We have the power of silence communication too.We used to pull one another legs for no matter.Nobody knows who is going to be the next victim.This is the tradition that we carried since 2000.Whenever we meet,we discussed things on vogue and finally reach to the traditional thing with out which we can not move ahead.
I don't know how we are all taking this but sometimes things are like bitter pill to swallow.Though its very momentary but look like it pinches and left some strain on others.
I realized this thing some time back when people are going more formal.Thanks god its being late than never.
Though this was in routine for a long time.As it is said excess of everything is bad,very well said and we realize that some of us are not happy with our routine call.For quite sometime the things are more clear that we are really fed up of all these things.Even it seems like we are going more formal now ,which should not be the case at all.
Though the glue of friendship still bind us and it will forever,I am pretty sure of that.Lets not make things complicated and discuss it whenever required.
Please mind my writing skills as I am not the professional blogger.So I want you all to say something on this and feel the power of effective communication.

I am sure I will have more on this after your update.
Thanks DJ for his patience as he needs this Lappy for his office work.He already has requested twice or thrice so cant over look him now.

Thanks
Harish

No comments:

Post a Comment